What I did today:
Updated my camera icon to pink - Sabre
Found a new background pic
Read more wordpress articles
Tried some new word formatting
Definition of the word Sabre:
A light dueling or fencing sword having an arched guard covering the hand and a tapered flexible blade with a cutting edge on one side and on the tip.
After reading the definition of Sabre – I must admit this sword sounds like the coolest sword EVER!!! I can see why this word was used to describe a nifty icon; who doesn’t want a light, flexible and cutting edge camera in the world of photography? I most certainly do and love having those adjectives used to describe my photos as well.
*Whenever I’m reading articles about themes and customizing capabilities on WordPress I always get a little excited when I see my theme mentioned 🙂 Vintage Camera.
If you are on the prowl for a great theme:
Check out some wordpress Themespiration. I saw a journal theme that was super funky and vintage montage theme too, but now can’t seem to find it on WordPress anywhere…. If found I promise to share.
– – – Messed around with the size of my background photo for about 30 minutes and I think this new background works well. Yes, I did try on the Custom Fonts for headers and paragraphs. I do love different fonts, but I’m not ready to leap… quite yet. I was also surprised that the font list wasn’t as long as I expected, but I’m sure the font choice is different depending on your theme. Instead I messed around with my paragraph, preformatted, and heading options 2, 3, 4, 5. I had not yet utilized this function 🙂 The preformatted added the gray box and look at that I have white words – – –
Directions for Word Formatting (ignore if you are a wordpress pro):
- Go to Dashboard on your computer or ipad not your phone
- Type a sentence for your Header
- Place your cursor anywhere in your sentence
- Now look up where you see the word Paragraph
- Click the drop down arrow
- Wow! Now look at all those OPTIONS for your words 🙂