For this post I went with the suggestion to JUST WRITE! Whatever popped up into my head after reading this blog challenge and I went with it!!!
Day 19’s task was more than just trying a new post format (I embedded a video from utube), it was personal. I shared one of my favorite ways that help me to de-stress every day 😉 Staying mindful throughout the day is a challenge!
Taking time out for myself is vitally important for my health. Yes, somedays I slack off in the me department since I’m human and all…
My Relaxation Moments
- 15, 30, or 60 minutes of yoga
- 15-30 minutes of meditation
- 10 minute walk in the yard with my new puppy 🙂
- walks around the neighborhood or at a park
- Art doodling – to share pics of this soon
- stretching from head to toe Really BIG
- doing housework slower and eating slower
- watching my breath for a few minutes (inhale 1-2-3-4, exhale 1-2-3-4)
- taking photos (of course my favorite)
- read a joke, laugh, or just smile
Honestly, many days I forget to integrate these tips throughout my day…I might stretch or do some yoga and then BAM, my day is over and done with. Like everyone these days life can be hectic and busy, busy, busy…my new puppy, Cal, is my newest distraction. This post is to remind myself that I can integrate these mindful practices throughout my days!