What is the Liebster Award?
It is awarded by one person to their ten favorite up and coming blogs (up and coming as a blog with under 200 followers). It’s a way to pass on some blogging encouragement and expand your blogging neighborhood.
Thanks Jenn from The Verve Curve for sending the Leibster award my way!!! This process has been lots of fun and a great way to find good blogs to follow.
My answers to Jenn’s 10 questions are posted at the bottom of this page.
It was so fun to read Jen’s answers to her questions 🙂 Now I know a little bit about the person who nominated me for this award! We both love turquoise, iPhones over Android, and her choice of exercise is walking!!! Her blogs title and layout look superb. Go take a stroll over to Jennosphere’s land 🙂
The rules of Liebster Award are as follows:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Jennosphere blog who nominated me 😉
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer (below)
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Questions to my 10 Leibster nominees. Congrats & Happy Blogging!
1. What was your favorite book as a child and why?
2. Has a song ever made you cry?
3. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
4. Are you a good dancer?
5. Do you consider yourself a spender or a saver?
6. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
7. Do you recall your dreams?
8. Do you like your handwriting?
9. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
10. Are you sarcastic very much?
My 10 questions from Jennosphere answered:
Q) What was your first thought when you realized you had been nominated for the Liebster award?
A) I was super excited and all smiles 🙂
Q) Who was your best friend when you were a child?
A) Love this question! My best friend is still my best friend today. We have known each other since we were 4 years old. We were born 10 days apart and have always had a very special connection.
Recently, we had a wonderful visit together with her newborn baby. After 6 years of almost no contact 😦 we just picked right up where we left off! We talked non stop for 6 hours 🙂 Great visit and hopefully we won’t wait 6 years again!
Q) If you were a chair ~ what kind of chair would you be.
A) A rocking chair – they are so soothing and I loved having one when my kids were babies.
Q) Are you a goal driven person or are you a process oriented person?
A) I would say goal. This would be why Zero to Hero blogging resonated with me. Small goals every day 🙂
Q) You have lost your car keys where would you look first?
A) In my car. I’ve locked them in my car before (3 times I think). Now I have OnStar to unlock my car for me 🙂
Q) Do you use affirmations? do you have one you would like to share?
A) YES, I am walking on my path of grace and ease. Also, for blogging I say – one post at a time, just one post, just one post.
Q) In one sentence describe your perfect day.
A) A quiet day to walk, take pictures, stop at the local bakery for lunch, journal, and take a yoga class.
Q) If you could go back to any age just for a week what age would you chose?
A) 21 – No not because I was a party animal…We were just married and we lived in front of a private pool. I love to swim for leisure fun 🙂 It would be nice to go back for one week in the summer!
Q) Are you a morning person or do you like to stay up late?
A) Morning person 🙂 I have learned that my days are better if I start the day out earlier. On occasion I sleep in an extra hour or two.
Q) Can you finish this sentence please?
A) STAY CALM AND…SMILE ON
Drumroll please ~ My Liebster award nominees
If interested, please answer my 10 questions ~ link back to me so I can read your post!